After School STEM Classes
The PTA also offers STEM classes in partnership with Great Adventure Lab and Girls for Good. A broad selection of offerings (4-6 classes each session) ensures a range of STEM-based topics are available to students. They include: Robotics, Programming, Engineering, STEM Literacy,and Sustainability. Great Adventure Lab will offer a 10-week session in Fall and 7-week sessions in Winter and Spring. Classes are 60 minutes. Girls for Good offers 6-week sessions for Fall, Winter and Spring. Classes are 90 minutes. Please click here for specific offerings and registration information.
Registration for Winter 2018 STEM classes is now open.
Girls for Good:
Classes are not held when there is no school or an early-release day. For Winter 2018, Girls for Good classes will be held on the following dates:
- Monday class meets: Jan 29, Feb 5, Feb 12, Feb 26, Mar 5, Mar 12
- Tuesday class meets: Jan 30, Feb 6, Feb 13, Feb 20, Feb 27, Mar 6
The Great Adventure Lab:
- Intro to Robotics “B” (Grades 1–2) – Mondays
- Lego Robotics “B” (Grades 3-4) – Mondays
- Storybook Science “D” (Grades K-1) – Tuesdays
- Acing Math Cards (Grades K-5) – Tuesdays
- 3-D Design (Grades 4-5) – Wednesdays
- Space Engineers (Grades 3-5) – Fridays
Classes are not held when there is no school or an early-release day. For Winter 2017, Great Adventure Lab classes will be held on the following dates:
- MONDAYS: Jan 22, Jan 29, Feb 5, Feb 12, Feb 26, Mar 5, Mar 12
- TUESDAYS: Jan 23, Jan 30, Feb 6, Feb 13, Feb 20, Feb 27, Mar 6
- WEDNESDAYS: Jan 24, Jan 31, Feb 7, Feb 21, Feb 28, Mar 7, Mar 14
- FRIDAYS: Jan 19, Feb 2, Feb 9, Feb 16, Feb 23, Mar 9, Mar 16
For more information about after-school STEM programs, please email Alicia Jennings.